Hi Dark,

Yah, logic would assume that the mobo and onboard sound and the like
would be the same chipsets, and I can't argue with the portability
factor.  I haven't looked at the specs of the N140, but can do so
tomorrow when I'm back on proper internet if there's anything you're
not sure of.

One thing that might be a consideration is that I haven't seen any of
the more intensive games running on solid state memory yet... has
anyone else?

Scott