Hi Ch b.
I think that when you choose the Anna voice in Jaws, you can tab to a volume control that adjusts the volume of just that voice.
phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ch.B." <chr1...@gmx.de>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Anna voice, was Windows 7 and compatibility

Sorry if this question is slightly offtopic, but I use windows 7 and played
around with the different voices I have installed on my pc. One being anna
that comes with win 7. Now I went and chose it for my jaws voice. It works
well, the only thing is it is so much softer than all the others I ever had. I turned volume up all the way in jaws options but unless I yank my speakers
up a lot as well, you can hardly hear her. Last option is not really
workable as my ears will fall off from all the other sounds and stuff when I
keep it this high lol
So is this normal?