Hi Kevin,
Hmmmmm....That's problematic. It isn't that I can't show you how to do
all that, but I really don't have time to write sample programs and
explain them to you at this time. While I do have source for a number
of games in C# .NET I am reluctant to just hand them over to a virtual
stranger as they're essentually my property and will be commercially
sold when completed. So I'm not sure how I can help presently.

Cheers!