Hi Jim,

I'm glad to hear you like BGT. As a matter of fact, I also prefer procedural programming though I'm not opposed to making and using the ocasional class here and there. I grew up with procedural and so that is what I'm used to, happy with, and what I work in for the majority of the time. I don't dislike Vb 6 as a language, I just think it'd be inadvisable for new programmers to learn it considering its age and development status

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
To: "Philip Bennefall" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Battle boomer question

Hi Philip,

Yes thanks, I've just been programming in procedural type Basic for so long that I don't see myself learning a whole new type of programming. And I must say that I think that your BGT is a very good thing. I know that lots of people have ideas and want to create games. But learning a whole programming language such as C++ can be very daunting. I am looking forward to seeing what all games are created with BGT.

TGIF and BFN