Hi Philip,

Yes thanks, I've just been programming in procedural type Basic for so long
that I don't see myself learning a whole new type of programming.  And I must
say that I think that your BGT is a very good thing.  I know that lots of
people have ideas and want to create games.  But learning a whole programming
language such as C++ can be very daunting.  I am looking forward to seeing what
all games are created with BGT.

TGIF and BFN