From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:16 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Battle boomer question

Its really not gonna be a graphical game. Yes it is, but blind people could
also play the game. The things that i'm looking for is the fight on the 6th
level and show out the weapons. Also, The other levels and the fighting
techniques.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com