Hi Muhammed,
Yes. That is one of the reasons C++ is used for games in the
mainstream market. When it comes down to it C++ offers the best
performance and reliability when it comes to graphics programming.  Of
course, you have to use an API such as Microsoft's Direct3D or the
open source OpenGL graphics library to render the graphics, and those
are pretty advanced topics in of themselves. So be forewarned graphics
programming can get quite advanced. How is your calculus?
The reason I'm asking here is that your 11 years old interested in
graphics programming. I'm concerned your math skills aren't up to the
task because it requires a lot of geometry and calculus to correctly
draw/render the graphics on screen. Are you familiar with collision
detection using bounded boxes, 3d vectors,  and have a solid
understanding of basic physics? If not graphics programming is going
to be rough.

Smile.