From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Mike Reiser
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota Beta 11 impressions

I must agree I would like the ability to interupt the speech as well,
especially when viewing a room.

Mike
aim screen name: crhchmiker
msn screen name: blindgu...@gmail.com
yahoo screenname: miker19882001
skype name:miker1988
twitter:www.twitter.com/archenemy12

On Apr 12, 2010, at 6:01 PM, Bryan Peterson wrote:

> I don't mind it this way so much, but I do feel that if a way can be found
to implemented there needs to be a way to interrupt the speech in the game,
say by hitting the F key in the midst of a View command to interrupt the
speech. This used to be possible but not anymore. It gets awkward when
trying to judge the distance with the firepits when you have to hear
everything spoken before you can even jump.
<thomasward1...@gmail.com>