Hi Willem,
Thanks.  Yes, that's how I see things as well. I generally have the
most fun when the game is challenging, has some puzzle or strategy
element to it, and a good story line. Sound effects, music, etc is all
secondary to me. Sure I love having a great audio environment to
Mysteries of the Ancients but it is the storyline I like more. I could
have created it as a text adventure just as well and enjoyed it as
much, but I knew a text adventure probably wouldn't be as apealing as
a fast action side-scroller. So my view of this rpg game is similar. I
am mor interested in exploring the world of Etherea and battling the
goblins, ogres, demons, orcs, drau, and other evil character races
than awesome sound effects and a good music track. Although, as people
want music and sounds I suppose I can add a certain amount of that in
with an on/off switch.

Smile.