To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 14:13
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi Muhammed,
Ummm...No.  There actually is a grade 3 braille which is similar to
grade 2 braille, but has about a dozen or so extra contractions as I
understand it. I heard from the Ohio Vision Center about it so I'm
pretty sure my source is reliable. Beyond that I don't know much more.
However, you are right there is a computer braille, but as far as I
know that isn't grade 3.