Hi all,
Isn't this talk about brail abit off topic? I mean it doesn't relate to
Mota, as well as computer brail and such is off topic for the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Henry D. Reyes
Sent: 12 May 2010 22:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Good Day:

Computer braille is a code to be used for programming material, rather like
nemeth braille is used for mathematics and science. Grade 3 braille is a
shorthand version of grade 2 braille with several hundred contractions
(frankly, I am not familiar enough with this braille to give much
information on it).

Henry
Education never ends. It is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the
last.
 Sherlock Holmes