Hi Phil,
Yeah, I know. I tried the demos when they came out and I just wasn't
impressed with there games.  For one thing they were way too high, I
had payed less for the GMA games I owned, and felt they were superior
products to the APH games.
However,the truly sad thing is when those games came out i seam to
recall APH had made some comment that these games were revolutionary
products specially made for blind and low vision computer users.  If
they truly believe that then they must be living in the twilight zone,
because there were already plenty of accessible games out there as
good as if not better than the APH products. Like give me a break.
Where is there marketing and research staff at?