I'm in agreement with that.  Does rail racer still work?  With mine it
actually doesn't

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Hayden Presley
Sent: 06 June 2010 21:32
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible game companies with offices

Hi Phil,
$39? I can't believe they're charging nearly that much. Now, RailRacer was
nearly 40 bucks, but it had a lot of unlockable content, a career mode with
classes, and numerous upgrades and tracks to race, plus the ability to make
more tracks if you wish, as crazy asyou like (I just recently made one with
an 800 foot jump, heheh). Then there's entombed, which costs the same thing,
but there are also countless pathways to play in that game, and to be honest
Jason could charge even more to and we'dstill get our money's worth. But for
APH games? Um...no.
Best Regards,
Hayden