From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:29 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible game companies with offices

If they think that, that's actually quite stupid. In my apinyin, sited games

are cool, as well as blind games these days. Yes, blind games need alittle
improvement, but they can't protend blind games don't igzist. Get my point?
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com