I like the sound of the new game, but I'm really going to miss some
aspects of the turn based stuff.

I suppose you could just call me nostalgic.

I'm sure it'll be fun, and maybe the things I'm seeing in my head for
turn based combat could be the impetous I need to bury my nose in a
programming book.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard