Hi,

I was just down at our apartment community room and played WII Bowling for the
first time.  They told me about where to line up for my first ball the first
time and then after that they told me what pins were left for a spare.  I won
all three games that I played.  I bowled a 153, 154 and 170.  I guess not too
bad for my first time.  It was pretty fun even though I did need sighted help
to play.

BFN
    Jim

Ah say, son, you're about as sharp as a bowlin' ball.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA