Yes it's fun, I have one at home but normally try and guess my shots and quite a lot of times I'll get it right. One of my friends actually shut her eyes and took her shot and got a strike! At least though you know when you've scored a strike or at least gotten 9 pins down. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Audyssey" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 2:27 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi,

I was just down at our apartment community room and played WII Bowling for the first time. They told me about where to line up for my first ball the first time and then after that they told me what pins were left for a spare. I won all three games that I played. I bowled a 153, 154 and 170. I guess not too bad for my first time. It was pretty fun even though I did need sighted help to play.

BFN
    Jim

Ah say, son, you're about as sharp as a bowlin' ball.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA