Good bowling! If you turn your wrist during the throw, does the ball hook in that direction? And how about the release? Can you accidentally loft or drop the ball behind the foul line? Can you foul on your approach?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Audyssey" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:44 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi,

Last night I bowled a 152. Which was my first loss. I then bowled a 187 and a 208. So last nights average was 182.33. My average for my first 6 games is a 170.66.

Still of course need someone to start the game and to tell me which pins are left to pick up the spare. Seven strikes in the last game helps with that though. <grin>

BFN
    Jim

Strike any user when ready...

j...@kitchensinc.net