To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

If there were a way for a totally blind person to accurately aim at the
remaining pins, and know what they were, and know the result, I'd give it a try. By the way, if you know, are there any neat features to the game? For instance, can you foul? Is there bowling center noise for atmosphere? Any
sort of play by play info provided by the game, including wise cracks?
These would be fun!