Hi,

Last night I bowled a 152.  Which was my first loss.  I then bowled a 187 and a
208.  So last nights average was 182.33.  My average for my first 6 games is a
170.66.

Still of course need someone to start the game and to tell me which pins are left to
pick up the spare.  Seven strikes in the last game helps with that though.
<grin>

BFN
    Jim

Strike any user when ready...