If there were a way for a totally blind person to accurately aim at the remaining pins, and know what they were, and know the result, I'd give it a try. By the way, if you know, are there any neat features to the game? For instance, can you foul? Is there bowling center noise for atmosphere? Any sort of play by play info provided by the game, including wise cracks? These would be fun! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Audyssey" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:27 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

Hi,

I was just down at our apartment community room and played WII Bowling for the first time. They told me about where to line up for my first ball the first time and then after that they told me what pins were left for a spare. I won all three games that I played. I bowled a 153, 154 and 170. I guess not too bad for my first time. It was pretty fun even though I did need sighted help to play.

BFN
    Jim

Ah say, son, you're about as sharp as a bowlin' ball.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA