Hi Charles,

Yes, needing sighted help is why I have not bought a WII, XBox etc etc.  I had
planned to just go down and listen to them play, but decided to ask and see if
I could do it with their help.  It helped that in the corner of the screen it
told the number of each pin that was left standing.

The crowd cheers, or, oos, so you can tell if you got a strike, picked up the
spare or missed it.  And I heard a tiny bit of commentary such as nice you
picked up the spare, but that was about all I heard.  Several people there
though so I may have missed some of what the game was saying.

Alisia showed me how you can drop the bowling ball on a person's toe. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

Bowlers have heavy balls.

j...@kitchensinc.net