That would have been my strategy as well. As long as you're playing on the easiest setting the warnings would be there, not so on the higher settings.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Charles,
In deed. That's not the only thing. I've also included the trap
warning messages people wanted so that will help as long as you are
playing on something like beginner. I've decided to disable them on
higher difficulty levels since after all if you are an advanced or
expert player you certainly don't need them. That will separate the
men from the boys and the women from the girls. Lol!

It's good to know that such cues will be included. Otherwise, Holy Smoke!
It might get befuddling!