wow I can't wait.
At 11:03 a.m. 6/07/2010, you wrote:
Hello everyone,
USA Games Interactive would like to announce the immediate
availability of Tomb Hunter Mysteries of the Ancients beta 13. This
all new test release includes a number of bug fixes, keyboard
commands, various updates to levels 1 and 2, as well as an all new
training mode. For a complete list of changes in this release read the
Changes.txt file included with the game. As always please remember to
uninstall beta 12 and earlier releases before installing this new
release.
To download this release visit our products page
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php
and click the Mysteries of the Ancients (Standard) link.

P.S.

This version is the side-scroller version of the game. As there are a
number of bugs in the fps version of the game we have elected to go
ahead and release this version first, and follow up with the 3d fps
version in a week or two once we know the fps version is stable enough
for public testing.

Happy Gaming!