aah so that is the message thing.
I thought you walked over silent powerups.
though maybe have a charging sound going up to whatever and then a ping or something at the end.
if strength is quite low ahve a buzz or something.
This could get annoying so have this as an option to turn on and off if you want.
that would help me especially in battles.