just played it for a bit.
there are a couple things.
All through the game I got strength message things so assume powerups.
However if these are powerups I'd like to use them when needed.
unless running and jumping need strength to.
When I get to use the sword my strength is always critical.
eventually I just run passed the monsters  and thats that.
Also the issue of pressing control t to check the status of the torch if one is not lit then its lit exists, not this is left control on my keyboard. I like the new keyboard I was going to ask about changing the run and walk keys back but then it grew on me. I like it when I can charge a boss or so get in a few swings then run away again, recharge then charge again. I know this is not quite realistic but could health powerups and strength powerups make a noise when you get close like an object like a item or weapon does?
also could i have an option when to use them.
also if strength and health is good they shouldn't be used.
Could I also have various commands in the view menu or have view do what it does but have it so you can sort things or hit letters ie traps like spikes can have s blades b lava l and fire f.
or just t could do everything or something.
Right now if there are more than one trap exists I have to scroll round the menu find and moniter what I am viewing. I'd also like to have the ability to track a trap, it would be like a warning however unlike warnings in the game you could set it.
that would have disadvantages.
you couldn't see anything else till you jumped that trap.
2. you would have to view that trap or set of traps to set it in the first place.
3.  that trap would only work in the room of the trap.
Example.
if I went into a room with a spike trap or 2 I could track both traps.
or one at the time then the other automatically.
If I went into the next room from those traps I jumpped over if these were things that you had to go back over the game would remember it was set then you would go back over. however if you went over the second time and back to the previous room the trap would unset.
or something like that.