From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 3:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA (Standard) Beta 13 Released

Shaun, I don't agree with the strength one. Now, as you swing a sword, you
don't really stab like a knife if I'm correct. Its like pointing the sharp
end, but wacking them on the sharp end. And also, with a cupple of swings,
your arms will ake and it'll be hard to swing.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com