I will always use xp because it runs all the stuff I run and that's it

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 07 July 2010 05:11
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

well I don't think they will stop anyone using xp eventually no
updates for it anymore thats all.
I'd like to get win7 eventually but upgrading jaws and hal when I
don't use it etc I don't even use xp to its fullest.
And I like xp.
I have no need right now.
and unless things change in 10 years or so I probably still won't.
Sertainly I will have a home system in xp I don
't need all that swanky new hardware.