From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien Pendleton
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 9:22 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

Hi,
True enough. Like I said though, to me, updating software does not mean
completely changing interfaces, removing popular features, changing the core

of the system. To me, updating is simply fixing bugs and adding new
features. One thing Windows could do with more of is accessibility options.
Regards,
Damien.