I'd like to get WIndows 7 eventually since I hate Vista with a passion, but right now I can't afford it. And by the time i can it's likely that the new Windows will be out anyway so who knows.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien Pendleton" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

Hi,
True enough. Like I said though, to me, updating software does not mean completely changing interfaces, removing popular features, changing the core of the system. To me, updating is simply fixing bugs and adding new features. One thing Windows could do with more of is accessibility options.
Regards,
Damien.