From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 02 October 2010 23:59
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Hi,
Of course not. The game was never intended to have a light saber in
it. What you are trying to do and what the game was designed to do are
totally different thtings.
If you really want to play a Star Wars game use BGT or something and
write your own. Why try and mod a game like MOTA that wasn't designed
for the game you have in mind?