HI Dark,

Oh, I definitely know the feeling. The Knights of the Old Republic
games pretty much came  out after I lost my sight. I'd love to play
them, but only have been able to enjoy them vicariously. Plus given my
love of huge strategy/tactical battle games Star Wars Battle Front
would rule if it was only accessible.  However, my experience has been
pretty much limited to the games of the 90's when Lucas Arts was just
starting to produce PC titles like  Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Rebel
Assalt, Tie Fighter, and a couple of others I had.

As far as cheat codes goes I made heavy use of them back then to make
up for things I couldn't see on screen. Actually some of them would be
quite funny. For example, in Dark Forces you could use the
invincibility cheat code, walk right up to a squad of storm troopers
with their weapons blasting away, drop a thermal detonator right in
front of them, and stand there while they blow up. All the while not
taking a scratch. Man, that was funny to watch.

Then again, I also use to use the cheat codes for specific grudge
matches too. For example, in Mysteries of the Sith on level 11, I
think it was, Mara Jade would have to face her dark side clone in the
Sith temple. The clone was pretty wicked about  throwing force
blinding attacks followed up by Sith lightning attacks. It made that
particular fight hard to beat.

Well, if you enter the right cheat code you could turn the good Mara
Jade into the clone's worst nightmare complete with dark side powers
as well. I can't tell you how many times I use to forsake the light
side of the force just to see which Mara Jade could fry who first. I
basically gave the clone everything back with spades. Lol!

Well, Luke as for your name this ones for you. "Oh, my my this here
Luke guy. Maybe someday later he'll be the son of Vader, but right now
he's just an average guy.  As he kissed his mommy goodbye he said
someday i'm going to be a Jedi. Yes, i'm going to be a Jedi."

Lol! You asked for that one. This jokes for you.