From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 11:26 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Actually not as unbalanced as you'd think, sinse you could only play wicket
in a few levels.

There were five characters, Han, Chubaka, Luke, Wicket and two versions of
princess leia (one in her bounty hunter disguise on tatueen, the other in
her rebel gear fighting with a staff).

This was a major improvement the two previous games only let you play as
Luke, Han or chuey.

One nice thing though was you got vehicle stages interpsersed with the
platform ones, so for instance one of the first stages was Luke's speeder
ride to the sand crawler, or in empire strikes back you would have to first
take out the emperial fighters around cloud city, then play as Luke during
platforming stages inside before fighting darth Vader.

I do admit though, I did rather enjoy the cheats, sinse they'd let you play
any char on any stage with any gun. So for instance you could have Chubaka
fight darth vader instead of Luke ;d.

Beware the Grue!