That would be very usefull.  But vaders would be interesting as well.  Its
really for a mod of light battles, but I might do some others as well...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 09 December 2010 22:28
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating game levels to scale?

Hi,

Hmmm...Well....I have Sith light saber sounds, mostly Darth Vader's,
but I don't know that I can get Darth Maul's that easily. Darth Maul's
light saber is unique in that it was a duel bladed weapon and the
ignition was also a bit unique. I might be able to create one that
sounds similar, but for Darth Maul's actual saber effects I'd probably
have to get Star Wars Obi-Wan and wrip the sounds. I'll look and see
what I can do.