Hi Tom.

I did think this was the case, however the difference betwene code factory and bavisoft is that bavisoft have flat out said "don't pirate our games" where as code factory haven't (if they do I'll personally delete any such topic discussing the matter from audiogames.net).

However, they are literally impossible to contact, heck, I tried to contact them back in 2006 and couldn't get a word, so there's nothing siad.

This is why I've allowed it, and if indeed I am wrong I'd be glad to rectify the situation.

Stil, I do accept that this is at the discression of the moderator or list owner.

Btw, as regards montizumas return, I stil wish you could simply change the name slightly and release it as a free project if nothing else.

i will absolutely admit i stil have the game, and while (sinse I understand the legal shenanigans), I won't be redistributing it, neither do I have any intention of deleting it, indeed I've played it on several occasions. I do however feel rather sad that nobody else will get the chance to, sinse, while it's undoubtedly not up to the standard of current Mota, it is stil a fun game in it's own right.

Beware the Grue!