Hi Thomas,

I have a standard 3 button ps2 mouse on both computers.  Never use them.  They
are both behind the monitor which I also never use.  Now if people really
wanted it, and I could find code for VB6 and the mouse, I would think about
adding it.  But in my current game, the arrows to run, the control key to jump
and the shift key to duck.  But even more fun and easier on my fingers, the gas
peddle to run, the left fin to jump and the right fin to duck.  I am pretty
sure that I will be using the steering wheel to play on all of the different
levels that I have planned for this new game.

But I find that between the keyboard, my Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel,
my Saitek ST290 Pro joystick and a nice game pad that was given to me, I do not
feel the need to use a mouse.

BFN

    Jim

My mouse only has one ball....