Hi,

Well, there is a good reason for that. Some of the sounds were
borrowed from Montezuma's Revenge which is what this game started out
as before the copyright problem.  Others were added for this game
specifically. Others are there because they show up in a later level,
but aren't present in levels 1 or 2.

Smile.