have you updated the dropbox folder with this info to?
At 02:24 p.m. 22/01/2011, you wrote:
By the way, I updated the link just now. I added a couple changes, as well as a compiled executable. Only big bug I see is that the angle for hitting the TV with your gun doesn't work right, and possibly that means the targeting for the opponent is off too. If you really want to get whipped, smash the TV and he'll really get mad and kick your tail. I think I gave him too much speed for that event though, so I'll probably fix that next time. Meanwhile, if you think he's moving too slow, just shoot him to get respawned--or you can do this as soon as you start. When you're at 0,1 and near the ground, turn until you're facing about 215 degrees then shoot your gun. Nowhere near the TV--that's the bug I mentioned. It'll shoot it for now though, so you can speed the enemy radically. Shoot it six times and he'll be moving along quite nicely.
Remember, this bug won't last long though, so enjoy it while you have it!

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!
And,
Blind Comfort!
The pleasant way to experience massage!
It's the Caring
without the Staring!

To: "Ken the Crazy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Heli

Hi Ken,

Thank you very much for sharing. I have not yet looked at the code, but definitely plan to. I have never actually seen VB6, DX8, 3d code. Looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks again for sharing.

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA