Autoit is crap for advanced games like TDV.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 2:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Heli

well tom on that note python is another popular language.
then there is the die hard c and c++ programmers like yourself.
then the vb dotnet and other dotnet languages.
for now the old legacy vb6 and others exist but not for much longer I think. there are also games with autoit, and also games in flash that seem to exist.