De: Clement Chou <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Segunda, 07 de Fevereiro de 2011 19:20
Assunto: Re: [Audyssey] my frustrations with the blind gaming community

I wouldn't mind seeing wecanplay come up... though honestly, I don't
think we warrant enough of a group to put you through all that. There
just aren't enough of us. We have to face it, and I've passed it and
moved on. I understand that everyone has different budgets, but it
just seemed like there were a lot of people who weren't trying
mainstream not because of a lack of money, but because they didn't
want to deal with unknown quantities. I appologize if I offended
anyone with my posts.