Hi Raul,

Right, not designed specifically for the blind.  Audyssey issues read;

Welcome to the twelfth issue of Audyssey. This magazine is
dedicated to the discussion of games which, either by accident or
design, are accessible to the blind.
So I guess that it is somewhat up to each of us to decide if a game is
accessible.  You know how much sighted help, guess work and memorization we are
willing to use and still call a game accessible.

BFN

    Jim

Oh well, half of one, six dozen of the other.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA