Hi Clement,

Clement wrote:

Tom I hope you don't mind me using you as an example...
and hopefully I get a response from this that isn't negative... but it surprised
me to hear that you were planing to get MVC 3. The XBOX360 didn't surprise me, I
figured you'd get it for more of them adventure games and the like...
but hearing
that you were going to pick up MVC 3 was a pleasant surprise.

My reply:

That's fine to use me as an example here. You are right part of my
decision to get the XBox 360 is there are a number of games that the
XBox has that interests me. Tomb Raider Guardian of Light for example.
The other is my wife is more interested in it than the Play Station so
it is something of a joint decision.

However, as for MVC 3 that's a personal decision. To tell the truth
I'm not a big fan of fighting games, but I am a fan of the characters
in the game. I have loved comic books for as long as I can remember
and any game that has Spiderman, Iron Man, Storm, etc in it is going
to definitely be on my wish list. It is this list of comic book heroes
and villains that makes or breaks the game for me personally and grabs
my interest. So while I wouldn't go out and buy just any fighting game
like MK 9 the fact that MVC has some of my favorite comic book
characters in it makes me more willing to spend the cash for it. It
gives me more of a personal insentive to try it and buy it. That is
all there is to it.

HTH