I don't want to antagonize anyone. I've made my side, and will participate in the discussion... but won't make any more attempts to argue. I will just chip in as I see fit. I want to conclude with 3 points:

1. Yohandi and Orin.. I do agree with the others about being harsh. I do see the reason for it, and I understand and sympathize. But this is no way to try and convert people... the best thing to do is to just keep putting up recordings, having conferences, etc. 2. To all those who aren't a fan of remembering things for one reason or another, keep in mind sighted gamers do the same things we do. Especially... for import titles from Japan. I say japan because that's where most imported games come from. Sighted folks who don't read Japanese have to rely on translation guides, same as us. And if it's a fighting game, they still have to memorize combos, even though the game is not in english. 3. As Raul just mentioned, making another list to discuss mainstream games isn't necessary... since this list encompasses all categories of gaming. The wecanplay website is a good idea and I'll start putting things up if it rises again, but for a list discussion... I think this place is just fine.