To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Converting Visual Content into Audio

Hi,

Yeah, that is possible I suppose. However, another way of doing it is
when you bring up the view menu select the item you would like to
examine, press x, and have it examine the item a little closer.
Another way of doing this is to have an examine menu that brings up a
list of items in the room and simply describes them when you press
enter on them. Finally, is the option you just mentioned were you
simply press x and have it describe the nearest object to you. I'm not
really sure which method people would like to see as all of the above
would be a fairly extensive update and it might helpt to get an idea
of how people want me to go about it.

Cheers!

That true. But could you say only have the thing that's closest to
you be described? I think that could work, potentially... especially
with sounds giving you clues as to what items are in the room.