Interesting idea there clement, especially if the scrolls revealed weaknesses about the enemies too.

At the moment I think the scrolls are just another points scoring collectable like the gold and gems, but this would be a really quite nice use for them, pluss tom could then put in as much history as he wanted which would be quite optional for players to read.

For instance, an ancient myth (real or not), about Athena and her orb and why it's in the temple in the first place which could be slowly revealed over the course of the game by collecting many scrolls.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 7:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Converting Visual Content into Audio

Tom... I'm not sure aow this could fit in, but it's a suggestion... I too love any kind of extra little detail put into a game. Having said that, some of those scrolls you pick up... I haven't found a purpose in them yet. Could a few of those be for enemy types? I know a lot of games have this... you'll stumble across a book or tome, and in it you'll find information about the type of enemy. Description, history... stuff like that. Wondering whether this could be possible?