Hi Clement,

Okay, maybe I can use an examine command similar to the one found in
Sarah? If you are say five feet from a door, weapon, fire pit whatever
it will examine it.The reason i'm using distance here rather than the
closest item approach is there hundreds of items to compare here. It
would take me forever to compare each and every one of them and figure
out which is the closest. So narrowing it down to the nearest in five
feet is a more realistic task.

Cheers!