Tom... I'm not sure aow this could fit in, but it's a suggestion... I too love any kind of extra little detail put into a game. Having said that, some of those scrolls you pick up... I haven't found a purpose in them yet. Could a few of those be for enemy types? I know a lot of games have this... you'll stumble across a book or tome, and in it you'll find information about the type of enemy. Description, history... stuff like that. Wondering whether this could be possible?