I'm going to snap my fingers, and, when I do, I want a full version of MOTA within the next 5 years! Or else! Gotta be ornery, don't I? (grin)

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] esp pinball classic

Hi Muhammed,

That's because some gamers are impatient, unwilling to wait, and they
expect people to jump when they snap their fingers. When a gamer says
"jump" the developer is expected to ask "how high?"

Unfortunately for them, that's not how things work in the real world.
We have families, jobs, our own free time, and they expect us to put
all of that aside just to answer to their every whim. After a while
developers like James North just quit when the pressure got too
intense to deal with. I've felt that way myself a few times.