Hi Ken,

You are probably right. I've seen more changes in APIs etc in the last
four than I have in the last 10 from Microsoft. Honestly it makes
developing software for newer Windows platforms something of a
nightmare as you litterally have to practically relearn everything
from scratch. That said, not all of it is bad. The New HTML Help
system for Vista and Windows 7 is a far cry nicer than XP and earlier.