I doubt it makes sense to anyone, common or lawyer-ish. It's barely
recognizable as written word. I think, perhaps, the only folk who
could make heads or tails of it  in a complete manner are likely
buzzed on something or other, and they probably had a lot of
experience with puzzle-driven Interactive Fiction.
t's things like that that make me wish for a world community.

Anyway, I'm not trying to do much more than make a funny out of
something that isn't.

Chers everyone:
Dakotah Rickard